How can CHSS Institutional Biobank Contributors and Member Surgeons Access the Data?
Institutional participants may access the CHSS Biobank Genomic Registry by obtaining a REDCap sign-in.
Instructions for obtaining REDCap access:
- Please contact Kathryn with your request to connect to the registry
- You will then receive an email from REDCap with your assigned username (e.g. john.doe) and TEMPORARY password
- Sign in with your temporary password and be sure to change it to your preference within 48 hours
- Once you have created your account, please notify us with your username so that we may grant you access to the project
- Use the assigned username and password to connect to Biobank Registry at any time